Meet Chance

Guest sweetrn621

Guest sweetrn621

Thanks, yeah it's more the dog and his boy deal right now. Jack doesn't really care for him too much, doesn't mind him, but isn't overly impressed either. Chance is much more interested in being around Jack than the other way around. So sweet. More pics to come, I seem to have misplaced my camera :unsure

He is gorgeous! Congratulations! Having a toddler who is indifferent to a dog is a gift - enjoy it! I, too, sympathize with the other half being inconsistent...it's our cross to bear...

:P

gallery_15455_2907_595.jpg

Christie and Bootsy (Turt McGurt and Gil too)
Loving and missing Argos & Likky, forever and ever.
~Old age means realizing you will never own all the dogs you wanted to. ~

Guest sweetrn621

Thanks, I found the camera and will try to get butt pics up on here pronto! He did his first roach yesterday and I got a pic on my cell phone so I'm not sure how good that will be on here, but I'll post it anyway. Wierd thing was that it looked like he was smiling but I've never seen him smiling before or since that roach!! Maybe I have a closet smiler?!?!

Guest sweetrn621

Thanks, here's more pics, and the butt ones Chance says should be for Maggie's eyes only, he was a little shy about me taking them. I have to say I think his but looks more like an elephant's head with the trunk being his black on his tail, but that's me. Hmmm, maybe a poll topic coming on..... And Winnie-my DH said the same thing you did about what he looks like.

This was our first roach, last night, and he was smiling, sorry the pic is so small, stupid cell phone, but I did find my camera today!!

firstroachwithasmile.jpg

P2260001.jpg

P2260002.jpg

He umm.....jumped this baby gate when I tried to leave for work tonight. Maybe DH is right and he does love his Momma but then he shouldn't try to give her a darn heart attack by trying to commit suicide!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P2290006.jpg

My son loves to play with the crate despite how much I try to keep him away. So now I'm thinking if I ignore him he'll stop but so far, not working.

P2290007.jpg

P2290010.jpg

P2290008.jpg

And for Maggie only!!! Butt pics! Ok if you humans have to look, I won't tell Chance about it...

P2290009.jpg

P2290011.jpg

Guest KsFrets
and the butt ones Chance says should be for Maggie's eyes only

Oh my gosh...it's a good thing Magnus is asleep -_-<_< ...Maggie is a little dizzy right now :heart:inlove:beatheart She says Chance has the cutest doggiebunns in the universe :wub::blush:wub:

Guest sweetrn621

Chance says, thanks!!! ;):blush He also says that you wouldn't want to get too close to check it out up close and personal, he has stinky :fart I think he's :inlove

:wub::wub::confetti:confetti:beatheart:beatheart:beatheart What a heart thob, he is gorgeous!!!!!!!!! Lots and lots of Happiness and welcome to the grey world. :colgate

Very happy to see the baby is happier! But I hope she don't want to stay in that crate she is too cute!

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

Guest sweetrn621

Thanks, and btw, my baby is a boy!!! Does he look like a girl? No offense taken, he is gorgeous if I do say so myself, but he is a he. ;):P