Dental: Questions About Bloodwork

Missy is going in for a dental tomorrow (finally) she had blood work (she is on metacam) january 12th. Everything was normal. The vet said the blood work would be good for about a month...I know it is ten days over one month..when I made the appt. receptionist said it was "iffy" if she would need blood again. :angry: I am wondering, what would the chances of something going wrong in ten days time?? this is putting a financial strain on me, but it has to be done...then Ig goes in next...then Garry. I am brushing everyone's teeth and using biotine as well.

What does everyone think about blood work (missy is eight). I will try to talk with vet tomorrow morning if he is there. I have never taken the dogs to this vet (for a dental)..I just started using them since they are greyhound savvy (do all the intakes for the adoption group). Any suggestions?? thanks.

Guest HeatherDemps

Not sure just because we usually have the bloodwork done pretty close to the dental. I guess if the vet is saying that it should be within 30 days, I'd stick with that. I know the tests can get expensive, but I always feel it's better to be safe than sorry....