My Baby Flecka ....

Guest MomofCash

Guest MomofCash

Thanks again to everyone for their well wishes ... can't tell you how it warms my heart.

The vet called on Monday to tell me that Flecka's ashes were back and it's taken me until today to be able to bring myself to go get them. I have been crying ever since I picked them up, but she is home - back where she belongs. I suppose this makes it all so final ... and maybe we can begin to heal, that Cash can begin to stop grieving ... she's been having such a hard time these last almost 2 weeks. Gosh, has it been that long ... and sometimes it feels like forever since I've had her with me. It still hurts so much - and I thought I was able to just remember the good times, but I think today has set me back. But I'm thankful to have her back home with me ...

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gail,

I know the feeling, it is bittersweet. You are thankful they are home but yet the realization does start to set in. You gave so much love to Flecka. She will be your most cherished treasure forever. Hugs.

scootersig_A4.jpg

Pam with greys Avril, Dalton & Zeus & Diddy the dachshund & Miss Buzz the kitty

Devotion, Jingle Bells, Rocky, Hans, Harbor, Lennon, NoLa, Scooter, Naomi and Scout at the bridge

Flecka was a beautiful girl and looks like she loved every minute of her too-short life. Sending hugs and comfort to you in your loss. :grouphug:f_white:gh_run

Aero: http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?d=kees+uncatchable; our bridge angel (1/04/02-8/2/07) Snickers; our bridge angel (1/04/02-2/29/08) Cricket; Kanga Roo: oops girl 5/26/07; Doctor Thunder http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?z=P_31Oj&a...&birthland=