Thank You All

Annette

I am sorry that I didn't post sooner. When I posted about us losing our Rhett, I forgot that my email address associated with my account didn't exist anymore so I couldn't post again. We are finally connected to the internet again. Our satellite tv is being installed as I write this message.

I want to thank everyone for the kind thoughts and condolences.

Dixie is doing well, but she misses her big brother. Even our boss kitty, Lefty, has mellowed enough since Rhett's death that Dixie isn't really afraid of her anymore.

Rhett's already "channeled" through his sister. Last Saturday, when it was -22 when we got up in the morning, she decided to sample some kitty snacks in the litter box. This was one of Rhett's favorite pass times. Well anyone here who has kitties and puppies knows what sometimes happens after the pups injest these morsels. Needless to say, I was out quite a bit with Dixie since we do not have a fenced in yard yet. Our driveway is 4 electric poles long, and Dixie had to walk the entire lenght of the driveway before she found the right spot. We didn't get above -10 last Saturday. I am looking forward to a fenced yard this Spring!

Annette, Roy, Dixie, Lefty and Garfield

Annette, mom to Banjo (AJN Spider Man) & Casey (kitty), wife to Roy. Mom to bridgekids: Wheat (GH), Icabod (GH), Scarlett (Cab's Peg Bundy), Rhett (Kiowa Day Juice), Dixie (Pazzo Dixie), Pogo/Gleason (Rambunctious), and Miriam (Miriam of Ruckus) and Spooky, Taffy, Garfield, & Lefty (kitties)

:bighug

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg