Tank Roo Aunt Meredith! (velvetears) :)

RaineysMom

Tank Roo berry much, Aunt Meredith!!!!! Boy did I get a ton of goodies (and mom too! :D)!!!!

First we opened the card....

PC210554.jpg

look at the pretty frame -- and some bath salts for mom!!! (Mom also got some handmade soap and some Xmas Peeps!!!) mmmmm!!!!!

PC210559.jpg

OOOH OOOH OOOH a big BEAR for me too!!!!!!

PC210562.jpg

and a nice warm banky!!!! Opening gifts is a cold job, dad made sure we were warm! We also got a lot of treats, TOOO!!!!PC210568.jpg

and LOOK at this BEAUTIFUL collar!!!!! It's perfect!!!!

PC210574.jpg

mom took a pic of me playing with my bear - then thought maybe he wasn't a stuffie to play with, since he's so beautiful? I'm hoping you'll tell us if he's to be played with :unsure:)

PC210575.jpg

and Nube stole the pretty perkle shoe <_<....I guess I'll let him play for a while....

PC210578.jpg

thanks again so much for the wonderful gift!!!!!!!!!

Lubs,

Rainey :D :D :D

Meredith -- thanks so much for the hoooman goodies! I rarely take the time to ever spoil myself but with the wonderful bath salts and soap I'll make the time that I should finally and take a nice hot bath (or 2 :lol) thank you so much!!!! Kim

Edited by RaineysMom

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

Guest VelvetEars

So glad you enjoyed everything! The bear is for playing with - Jackson LOVES them. There's not a squeeky in it, but that doesn't seem to bother him at all. I figured that if loves them so much, Rainey might too. They are apparently good for mouthing. ;) (He's from Dollar Tree, in case you need a replacement or if Nubes needs one of his own.)

I just love the picture of them covered with the blanket. That's so cute! And the collar looks greyt on her. I'm glad it arrived in time to be slipped in the package so she could look fabulous and festive this week!

Do enjoy the bath salts. You'll only need - at most - 1/4c per bath. It's an 8oz container, so that's at least 4 baths. I made those and the soap myself, so I can promise they're all natural ingredients, and high-quality stuff.

Merry Christmas to all of you!

And butt-sniffs and roos from Jackson and Jane!

Edited by VelvetEars