Mya The Tiger

Guest Dinamos

Guest Dinamos

Well, she's only been here, in her forever home, 1 week today. We just love her and so do the labbies!

I promised you some pictures, so here she is.

Audrey

Burlington, Ontario

Mya3.jpg

Mya2.jpg

Mya1.jpg

Guest ScottyMc

She is lovely! Seems to be settling in straight away. Labs are also lovely and I have found they love greys! My cousin has a black lab dog who adore our grey, he wont leave her alone!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Dinamos

Hi Leigh!!

Small world, eh?

Mya is doing wonderfully. She's become very comfortable and knows her routine, like she has always been here. She has made her way into our home and our hearts big time.

She has not had one accident in the house and has not caused any trouble whatsoever. She has the labbies under complete control and there is no doubt about her alpha position. :lol

She did challenge my daughter one day when she tried to get Mya off of my bed. Renee did not back down and Mya hasn't tried it again. She tried with my husband too when he tried to get her out of her crate. He didn't back down and she hasn't tried it again. She hasn't tested me yet, seems she knows it wouldn't be good idea. She seems to listen pretty good to me.

How are you and Samantha doing? Did you have a good Christmas?

Audrey

Burlington, Ontario

Hey Audrey,

I found you here. How's Mya doing?

Leigh and Samantha