Dazzle's First Christmas...

ZoomDoggy

RaineysMom, This is just the preliminary thank you note, as sadly my camera battery died right as we were opening your gifts. Change battery? No probs! But the backup had died also. The backup's backup was also dead. What are the odds? :blink

I will definitely post pics later after the batteries recharge. Dazzle LOVES the giant squishy doggy. I'll try to get a nice one of her with it. And y'all went nutso with the goodies! I think we're set for the rest of winter at least! :chow: Tho it took some convincing that the Andes mints were not for dogs...

Both Dazzle and Tipper have pretty orange "Cheeto" smiles right now from sampling the "Pupcorn" :P

Thank you so much for Dazzle's wonderful gifts! :D

Edited by ZoomDoggy

gallery_4518_2903_2157.jpg
~Aimee, with Flower, Alan, Queenie, & Spodee Odee! And forever in my heart: Tipper, Sissy, Chancy, Marla, Dazzle, Alimony, and Boo. This list is too damned long.

I can't wait to see more Dazzling photos. Also lots of love to Tipper, the sweet.

[gallery_4177_3286_2416.jpg Neighbor Mike

Inspired by Beloved Angels Danny & Mick

Custom Quilted Coats, Wallhangings & MORE

"From there to here, From here to there, Funny things are everywhere.

Especially with a greyhound in your life!

Batteries are restored, order is restored in the world. So as promised, photos! :yay

Here's Sid, checking out Dazzle's loot.

35117261688.jpg

Soooo many treats, so little time! Thank you RaineysMom for your wonderful generosity! :)

And now, on to the pics you really wanted... Dazzle-toy-time! :rollin

Gibittoomeee...

35117261698.jpg

She played with her fabulous new giant squishy doggy toy with her rumpy up in the air like this for quite some time. Odd girlie. :lol

35117261637.jpg

She never did let poor Tipper have a turn at her precious new toy.

35117261639.jpg

I'd call this a smashing success! :D Thank you again, and warmest regards to you and yours!

gallery_4518_2903_2157.jpg
~Aimee, with Flower, Alan, Queenie, & Spodee Odee! And forever in my heart: Tipper, Sissy, Chancy, Marla, Dazzle, Alimony, and Boo. This list is too damned long.

glad all was liked!!!!! :D :D :D :D That PupCorn looked so good (and so different :P)

PLEASE excuse the hack wrap job. No, Rainey did NOT wrap them -- I just totally STINK at wrapping!!! :(:lol I've resorted to using tissue paper and I STILL can't do a good job ;)

Happy Holidays to you all! :) :) :)

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway