Thank You So Much Turbotaina!

bjnno1

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!! :jaw

Can I just say.... WOW!!!!!

Thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOOO Much for EVERYTHING :cry1 I am soooo touched by EVERYTHING you gave to me and the boys (and Pansy Jane)!!! :)

You put so much thought and love into your gifts, words are not enough to express how thankful we are :grouphug

We loved EVERYTHING (and I mean EVERYTHING!!!! ) :colgate

Auntie Jenn was here and took SEVERAL pictures of us opening our gifts, (she just left to head back to Jacksonville so we'll probably have to wait a couple of days for her to post the pics) :) Black Jack was sooooo excited, he was hilarious to watch playing with each and every stuffie making sure they all squeeked (and they did) While Maj watched from his throne (the recliner) Maj finally jumped down to join in the excitment and chomped on Mr. Football Guy :colgate Mr & Mrs Hedgie were the crowd favorites and were chomped on throughout the night (and the morning) <_<;)

The Calander, Preakness T-shirt (LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!), Gift cards :eek and one of my faves... The Engagement Calendar :rofl We had a ball reading through that last night :lol

Again... I can not express enough how much I appreciate your kindness :)

:grouphug THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! :kiss2

Edited by bjnno1

Major & Black Jack are the BEST Doggies in the WORLD

A Major Presence - MAJOR - March 10, 1999 - January 13, 2011

Little Joe - BLACK JACK - July 31, 1998 - February 8, 2011

"If you lead your life the right way, the karma will take care of itself. " - Randy Pausch

:yay Glad you liked everything. I was up at Laurel picking up the Preakness shirt (so you'll be ahead of the crowd come Preakness) and this very charming Scottish lady was running the gift shop. She was talking my ear off, so I grabbed the Thoroughbred calendar to kind of close the deal. On the way home, I remembered I'd already bought you the engagement calendar :lol

Glad the toys were a hit. I have to thank Gil, Jen and Jennifer for helping me out with some ideas, since you weren't too forthcoming with the Evil Elf :lol

Can't wait to see the pics!

Meredith with Heyokha (HUS Me Teddy) and Crow (Mike Milbury). Missing Turbo (Sendahl Boss), Pancho, JoJo, and "Fat Stacks" Juana, the psycho kitty. Canku wakan kin manipi.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire

I know, I can't wait to see the pics either. Black Jack was so darned funny :lol :lol

I noticed that the t-shirt was 2008 :nod and pointed that out to Jenn ;)

"If you lead your life the right way, the karma will take care of itself. " - Randy Pausch

Yup, they had just come out with the new shirts that day :D I was hoping for Christmas ornaments featuring Laurel Park, but the giftshop lady said, "they're too stupid to do somthing like that, something that would sell" :lol She was so funny. She ended up charging my credit card three times for the order, but the track refunded me the difference on Tuesday.

Meredith with Heyokha (HUS Me Teddy) and Crow (Mike Milbury). Missing Turbo (Sendahl Boss), Pancho, JoJo, and "Fat Stacks" Juana, the psycho kitty. Canku wakan kin manipi.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire

I've never been to Laurel, but remember riding past it a few times on the train :) (My sister used to live in Columbia MD) and we went to the Preakness when Silver Charm won :) I also went with my husband (now EX Husband) :puke when Funny Cide won. :D I LOVE the drink they serve (Black Eyed Susan) much better than our yucky ol' Mint Julep *barf*

:lol:

Major thought Mr. Hedgehoggie needed to be upstairs with us so he brought him up here and dropped him on the floor :lol:

I need unpack my camera from my suitcase!!!!! :wub:

Major thought Mr. Hedgehoggie needed to be upstairs with us so he brought him up here and dropped him on the floor :lol:

I need unpack my camera from my suitcase!!!!! :wub:

Aw...:wub:

You should come up and go to Laurel - it's MUCH nicer than Pimlico. In fact, I'm surprised they don't move the Preakness to Laurel, Pimlico is so run down :( I guess Pimlico has its history though: that is, after all, where Seabiscuit beat War Admiral :P I've yet to make it to the Preakness. Every year I say I'm going to go for Black Eyed Susan day and then Preakness day, but I never do it - probably because none of my friends are as into horse racing as I am :lol

Maybe I'll make it back up there again one of these days and you can go to the Preakness with ME!! :D (this year is OUT unless I win the lottery) :lol :lol but I'd love to go again one year and I'm quite sure Mrs. Carden would JUMP at the chance to join us.

I've still never made it to Belmont :(

That's what I ought to do when I turn 40 (2010) is [A] Go to The Price is Right and Go see all of the Triple Crown Races :) hmmm... I like the sound of that :nod

Edited by bjnno1

A guy I work with goes to the Triple Crown races every year, and the Breeder's Cup, too! Lucky dog!

My dad went to all three in 1973 and actually got to hold Secretariat's lead after he won the Belmont (he has a picture of it) Talk about a lucky dog!!!! He said all of the press was hovering over Penny Chennery (sp?) and that Shakes (I think that was his groom's name) was walking Secretariat and smoking a cigarette, my dad said he walked over and told Shakes to go take a break and enjoy his smoke and that he would hold Secretariat for him and he actually let him!!!

Major just brought Mrs. Hedgehoggie upstairs too :lol: I guess he didn't want Mr. Hedgehoggie to be lonely :rofl hee hee hee

:lol: Sweats.. his name was Sweats.. I just googled it :P

My dad went to all three in 1973 and actually got to hold Secretariat's lead after he won the Belmont (he has a picture of it) Talk about a lucky dog!!!! He said all of the press was hovering over Penny Chennery (sp?) and that Shakes (I think that was his groom's name) was walking Secretariat and smoking a cigarette, my dad said he walked over and told Shakes to go take a break and enjoy his smoke and that he would hold Secretariat for him and he actually let him!!!

Major just brought Mrs. Hedgehoggie upstairs too :lol: I guess he didn't want Mr. Hedgehoggie to be lonely :rofl hee hee hee

:lol: Sweats.. his name was Sweats.. I just googled it :P

Wow - that is so flippin' cool! and ... aw...the Hedgehoggies are reunited :lol

Maj just brough Mr. Football guy upstairs :rofl :rofl :rofl

They are making their way up here one by one :lol:

Can I join in and say HOLY COW!!!! The box was FABULOUS!!

She should know.. she was there as a witness :D

Can I join in and say HOLY COW!!!! The box was FABULOUS!!

She should know.. she was there as a witness :D

:lol All right - she's had a few days home now - where are the pics? :D

coming right up....

IMG_0043.jpg

IMG_0044.jpg

IMG_0045.jpg

IMG_0046.jpg

IMG_0047.jpg

IMG_0048.jpg

IMG_0049.jpg

more to come....

IMG_0050.jpg

Major is supervising everything :P

IMG_0051.jpg

IMG_0052.jpg

IMG_0056.jpg

IMG_0057.jpg

Hey lady... I saw the size of that box.. quit holdin' out on me.. I know there is more in there!!!

IMG_0058.jpg

IMG_0059.jpg

ARRGG!! I'LL GET YOU MR STUFFIE!!! CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP!!!

IMG_0060.jpg

Maj can barely contain himself from all the excitment

IMG_0061.jpg

MUST CHOMP HEDGEHOGGIE!!!

IMG_0063.jpg

IMG_0064.jpg

Maj says.... Continue with the gifts.. ya'll are doing a good job!!

IMG_0065.jpg

IMG_0066.jpg

IMG_0067.jpg

CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP!!!

IMG_0068.jpg

IMG_0069.jpg

Maj FINALLY gets in on the excitment

IMG_0070.jpg

IMG_0072.jpg

Annnndddddddd... he's done :lol:

IMG_0081.jpg

IMG_0082.jpg

IMG_0083.jpg

oooh new collars :colgate

IMG_0084.jpg

IMG_0085.jpg

AGAIN... THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH :grouphug

When I feel up to it, I'll take some pics of them with their matching snowflake collars :) They look AWESOME on them!!!

I uploaded more for you!!

Really?? :colgate off to look...

Thanks auntie Jenn :kiss2

OOOH NEW COLLARS :colgate

IMG_0087.jpg

IMG_0088.jpg

IMG_0089.jpg

IMG_0090.jpg

IMG_0091.jpg

IMG_0092.jpg

IMG_0093.jpg

<_<

did you hear me?

Easy.. I'm on pain meds... gimme some time woman :P

VERY COOL GIFTS!!!! :nod

IMG_0094.jpg

IMG_0095.jpg

IMG_0096.jpg

IMG_0097.jpg

What??? I wanna see!!!

IMG_0086.jpg

WOW OH WOW!!! :gmark

IMG_0099.jpg

IMG_0100.jpg

IMG_0101.jpg

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!! :gmark

IMG_0102.jpg

IMG_0098.jpg

Maj LOVES all his prezzies too!!! :kiss2

IMG_0104.jpg

IMG_0105.jpg

IMG_0106.jpg

:D:D

:kiss2