Evie's Debut

Guest momofevie

Guest momofevie

Hi, all. I've lurked since I adopted Evie more than a year ago :blush, and I joined several months ago. Finally getting around to introductions.

Evie raced at Raynham until she was injured right after her 5th b-day in May 2006. The mom of one of her littermates tracked Evie down and brought her to Pittsburgh for adoption.

Eve is my first greyhound and my first pet as an adult. While life is certainly different with her in the house, I love her to pieces and can't imagine not having her. At first glance, she's a perfect lady, but behind closed doors she's an only child with a tomboy personality. Keeps things interesting.

Love this site. Not only is it an incredible resource, but it's a fantastic source of entertainment! You've got some hysterical hounds!

-Stephanie

Waiting for trick or treaters.

DSC00142.jpg

Guarding her purse.

DSC00103.jpg

Doing what she does best--relaxing.

DSC00061.jpg

She's a beauty! Love the picture of her and her purse! :D

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown