Thank You Secret Santa!

Hubcitypam

We have been remiss in thanking you! Mom said that Trudys chocolate is very good and we have almost finished the totally yummy treats -- even though we had to share with the foster and the stray dog. She even gave us each a little piece of the white chocolate and we have to agree with her. :chow

Thanks again SS :kiss2

Edited by Hubcitypam
gallery_8149_3261_283.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH! That was awesome. The boys graciously shared a few treats with the foster dogs and I am actually having chocolates for breakfast :blush -- they are wonderful!

Your kindness is much appreciated.

Pam, Buck, Poodle and Kenny

Edited by Hubcitypam

Guest vtgreys

So glad to hear the package got there safe and sound and that the treats are enjoyable for canines and humans! I was hoping there was enough of the shareable treats to include the fosters, but I hope they got to enjoy their bullysticks and individual cookies without having to share those :)

Now chocolates for breakfast are really not a bad idea, I should try that sometime :) But you know you'll have to make pancakes now too!

Two fosters left tonight so we are down to a managable two and they did all share some of the bulk treats. :) I cannot WAIT to make pancakes but that will have to wait til Jan. 2, my next day off. :) I am sure the boys won't turn up thir noses at a pancake or two. Thank you again so much for everything...the ice tray, the book. We are going to start putting one of those quotes on a board at work every day.