Foley Says Thank You Auntie Winnie !

Pepsi2004

Dear Auntie Winnie

Thank you so much for my Secret Santa gifts - you said I could open it early, so Mom did that for me. :xmas BUT, our camera is not working so no photos! :weep I LUV the snake - it is so much softer than the real ones I sometimes find in the back yard! Mr. Snake is on the fireplace mantel right now, because my 2 JRTcousins want to gut and skin him right now. Mom, Pearl and I will play with him when the brats are outside.

Mom is going to put a photo of me and Pearl (my much older "sister"!) in the Greyt frame you sent. Mom says we have to wait until the big day before we can have the cookies - darn!!!

I loved the Christmas photo of you and your family - you all look so nice and happy. Your horsie is sure pretty - our two are just red sorrels - it's so nice to see lots of color!!

Have a very Marry Christmas and a Greyt New Year.

Luv,

Foley

pepsi-2009.jpg?t=1262016678

You're very welcome Miss Foley! Darcy and Celeste give a big :thumbs-up to the snake toy. It's one of their favorites. Darcy has already made mommy replace the squeakers too - good thing it comes with lots of extras.

Have a Happy Holiday! :colgate

Laura with Celeste (ICU Celeste) and Galgos Beatrix and Encarna
The Horse - Gracie (MD Grace E)
Bridge Angels Faye Oops (Santa Fe Oops), Bonny (
Bonny Drive), Darcy (D's Zipperfoot)