Oh, Dear...

Guest charmsmom

Guest charmsmom

When I signed us up for the SS, I put down that Paris would need jammies for our winter... Well, after a few tries, it would appear that she does not care for jammies. :jaw I really feel bad and I really hope that my SS can forgive me. :( I thought she'd like them...Charm LIVES in them. Apparently Paris would rather do a blanket....

Anyhow, I really, really, realllllly hope my SS isn't mad. I didn't do it on purpose. :( :(

Oh, your santa is crossing you off the nice list and have moved to the top of the naughty list.

Paris on the other hand, is staying on the nice list...

Don't worry about it. If they have already ordered you PJs, you can always find a hound that fits and donate them.

Worse things have happened.

Well i think if anyone here knows anything at all, is that our fur babies have a mind of their own, and most times it isnt always agreeing with ours.

No worries hun, i'm sure your SS will understand.

The Fruitloop crew: Piper, Bloomer, Sirius Black the kitty cat, Goober, .....Insane human crew: Nikki, Chuckles, Jakob (ds), Naomi baby girl........... and Our Angel babies,, Betsy (Betsy Kiss), Momma Cat, Blue Fish, and Georgie the g-pig.

Well tell Paris to at least "suck it up" for a cute picture & then give the jammies to Charm....I'm sure your SS is a forgiving soul...they have greyhounds don't they? They're special right there.

:hehe:snow:hehe

I think all SS people know that whatever is sent in a SS package is likely to be shared when there is more than one dog in the recipients house so I'd not worry yourself at all :)

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Guest greytmonty

Paris dear Paris do not worry my dear,

I just spoke to Santa and I was glad to hear:

Your giftie will be just the right one for you!

You won't have to share it with you-know-who! :lol