Zoomdoggy You're Needed Here!

FountainLady

I'm Elfing today on behalf of a very special Secret Santa :xmas who needs to know -

Tippers measurements from his head to his toes.

Around his neck, between his ears and the size of his cute little rear! :nod

Does his stuffies need to be neon bright - to find them in your winter white? :snow

Santa knows about your cold and snow. How does he fare in -20 below? :snowman

Does he like to snuggle all warm inside - or zoom in the snow, toss stuffies and hide?

Is he a bit of a girly man - who will proudly wear bling when ever he can?

Does he need anything for Meets & Greets - or would he rather have something to eat? :chow

Tell me all about this handsome man & we'll spoil him the best that we can!

Santa :xmas needs pictures too :digicam - Just post them here - That will do!

ZoomDoggy Santa knows you're a very special mom and would like to send you a gift too -

Just a little something to pamper you!

What will make your day - candles, chocolate :chocolate - or something sweet?

Or do you like to take long bubble baths :bath and soak your feet?

Maybe some lotion to sooth your skin, as winter is soon to begin!

What smells do you desire, what jewelry do you wear?

A necklace, earrings or a barrette for your hair?

Please answer here how best we can spoil you,

as your poor old Santa just hasn't a clue! :lol

gus-rainy-1.jpg?1449508527184&1449508632
CORY and CRICKET - Solitary Tremble & CASPER - Pj's Mia Farrow
* With CAPT. GUS - Solitary Trigger, RAINY - Peach Rain, PUP - Red Zepher, DOC - CTW Fort Sumpter
and MAX - Shiowa's Silver Maxamillion / Afghan .... all waiting at the bridge

Awww... :blush

I'll start with the easiest part: Photos!

This was almost five years ago, Tipper's first week with us. :D

me_tip_cuddle.jpg

This was this past summer, with a few more years' worth of salt in his pepper:

tip-nine.jpg

Cuddling his bear:

tip_bear.jpg

A dip on a hot summer day...

pool72.jpg

On the beach at Madeline Island:

tip_idyllic.jpg

Tipper misses his sweet housemates, whom we lost recently, but is looking forward to his new housemate arriving today!

tip_chancy-on-deck.jpg

gallery_4518_2903_2157.jpg
~Aimee, with Flower, Alan, Queenie, & Spodee Odee! And forever in my heart: Tipper, Sissy, Chancy, Marla, Dazzle, Alimony, and Boo. This list is too damned long.

Tippers measurements from his head to his toes.

Neck: 16.5"

Chest: 29.5"

Back (from neck to tail): 28.5"

Between ears: 4.5" :P

Did I miss any?

Do his stuffies need to be neon bright - to find them in your winter white? :snow

My boy is very gentle on his stuffies, likes to collect them more than actually play with them. So as a result, he has many many stuffie toys in good shape, but is always happy to add to his collection. :lol

Santa knows about your cold and snow. How does he fare in -20 below? :snowman

Does he like to snuggle all warm inside - or zoom in the snow, toss stuffies and hide?

Tipper likes to think he doesn't truly even need to poop in wintertime. He'll hold it until spring, thankyou. :lol He's not a big snow-romper unless we have guest doggies who inspire him to play. He prefers to cuddle up by the fire... but might not mind some cozy PJs for when the fire goes out...

Is he a bit of a girly man - who will proudly wear bling when ever he can?

Tipper is confident in his manliness, and can pull off manly necklaces with panache. We like anything that draws M&G attention, as he is an old pro ambassador at our local Petco. Tipper hands out tail wags and kisses with wild abandon...

And he likes snacks of any variety, but doesn't tolerate raw food/bones or rawhide well at all. :(

ZoomDoggy Santa knows you're a very special mom and would like to send you a gift too -

Just a little something to pamper you!

Awww... :blush

I'm a fairly low-maintenance girl. Not big on spa-type luxuries or scented things. I like jewelry, but have more than I really wear already. I am an adventurous person though, and love to try/see/eat/have novel things, especially things I might not be able to find locally. And I have no allergies. :D I also like little useful things, like cards, notepads...

But when it comes down to it, this is really for my Tipper, who deserves a little spoiling after this very sad year. :)

I hope I've helped clarify things for poor busy Santa...

Thank you elfie! :D

gallery_4518_2903_2157.jpg
~Aimee, with Flower, Alan, Queenie, & Spodee Odee! And forever in my heart: Tipper, Sissy, Chancy, Marla, Dazzle, Alimony, and Boo. This list is too damned long.

Its Dazzling Day :yay Oops sorry that was off topic

Gorgeous photos of the Tipster!

gallery_4518_2903_10073.jpg

Take the time to stop and smell the flowers - appreciate your everyday ordinary miracles

Carolyn, Faith, Jeff Gordon (aka Jeffy) and Oscar the chilla. Desperately missing our Stella, we'll see you later sweet girl.