Jazz's Best Friend

Guest coastersbysteve

Guest RedTigerJazz
Run with the angels Max. I am so sorry for your loss, how is Jazz doing without his little buddy?

Max & his family moved out of the neighborhood about a year ago, so Jazz hasn't seen him as much lately as he used to. I'm glad that we did go to visit him a little over a week ago, though, and they took a nice long walk together. We've told Jazz that Max is gone, but I don't think it'll really sink in till we go to visit again and Max isn't there. :weep

I'm leaving in a few minutes to go to a memorial service for Max. I hope to come home with a little bit of fur for Jazz to smell. I hope he'll be able to tell what's happened from that. I also plan to ask Max's human for a bit of his cremains to spread under the Rhodedendron in the front yard where Max used to like to nap.

I am not looking forward to this service. I don't do memorials and funerals well. And Max's human is a wreck. :weep

Max looks like a dog anyone would be proud to call a friend. I'm sorry he's gone.

Godspeed, handsome fellow.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Sending some extra hugs along for Jazz. It's especially hard for the puppers to lose a friend.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.