Yoo Hoo - Capegreys

FountainLady

I'm an Evil Elf Short & Stout ....

I'm looking for answers I need to find out ........ :lol

These questions I need to know are about you, and Ringo & Bull!

What is your very favorite color of toe nail polish?

Have either of the boys ever caught a squirrel?

I need you to post NAKED pictures of both Bull & Ringo here!

What are the boys favorite treats - Does Bull really eat Bully Bones?

Are Collars and Man Jewelry Ok - or are they both more the Manly Bandana Types?

What are your favorite Hobbies?

Does Ringo play the drums?

How long are Bull's ears?

Are you a coffee or tea drinker (and do you spike them in cold weather?)

Which Pup has the better sense of humor?

Do you like BIG purses?

Stuffies ... Squeekers or Grunters?

Do the boys have nicknames & what are they?

and last - but not least .... Do you have a Belly Button ring?

gus-rainy-1.jpg?1449508527184&1449508632
CORY and CRICKET - Solitary Tremble & CASPER - Pj's Mia Farrow
* With CAPT. GUS - Solitary Trigger, RAINY - Peach Rain, PUP - Red Zepher, DOC - CTW Fort Sumpter
and MAX - Shiowa's Silver Maxamillion / Afghan .... all waiting at the bridge

Ahh, an Evil Elf, all to myself:

Chances are the answers are all below, but ask again if there's more you need to know!

What is your very favorite color of toe nail polish? Dark red

Have either of the boys ever caught a squirrel? Bull has caught a squirrel, Ringo has helped catch a rabbit but once he figured out it was living, he backed off!

I need you to post NAKED pictures of both Bull & Ringo here!

post-7247-1193417791.jpg

Ringo

post-7247-1193417807.jpg

Bull

What are the boys favorite treats - Does Bull really eat Bully Bones? Both are VERY food motivated and will eat just about anything (except Ringo won't eat the BARF diet, tho we've tried!) Bull *will* eat Bully sticks (so will Ringo). Bull LOVES popcorn, and veggies and fruit too. Ringo's more a "standard treat" kind of dog, though he adores pizza.

Are Collars and Man Jewelry Ok - or are they both more the Manly Bandana Types? Collars and man-jewelry are fine! They are very secure in their dog-hood hounds.

What are your favorite Hobbies? Online gaming (World of Warcraft currently); reading; writing; just got into biking; crafts and decorative painting; all things Welsh.

Does Ringo play the drums? We have never let him try but I am sure he'd be all too happy to!

How long are Bull's ears?

post-7247-1193417962.jpg

Not really long, sadly.

Are you a coffee or tea drinker (and do you spike them in cold weather?) Coffee for me, tea for hubby, and I will spike my coffee at night, in particular. We've also been known to spike hot chocolate.

Which Pup has the better sense of humor? Ringo has a much better sense of humor. Bull is a little too paranoid.

Do you like BIG purses? Unfortunately, no, I am trying to keep my purses small. Big purses seem to be the curse of women in my family.

Stuffies ... Squeekers or Grunters? Grunters get far more attention around here!

Do the boys have nicknames & what are they? Oh, my, yes, quite a variety. Ringo is Thing1 and Bull is Thing2. Or "It" and It2", because if we use any variety of either name when talking about them, they will hear and they will come running. Ringo is also Thingo; Ring-a-ding-a-ding-dog; Ring-a-ling; Dingo; BbbRrrrrrringo (like the old fashioned phone ring?) oh and slut-dog, as he's 'roached 50% of the time. Bull is Bull-o-nee; Bull-it; Bully; and Bull-dude.

and last - but not least .... Do you have a Belly Button ring? No. It took me until I was 20 to get my ears pierced the first time, and 24 the second. No other piercings, but I do have a greyhound tattoo!

Meri & the Dorg
with Little Lee from Eetaly (Raider Retire), Freya FooFoo (Writers Block), Brodie (never raced), and "foster" JJ (Rossmore Judith). Missing Bravo, Chickie, Nico, Meri Carol, Lucky II, Ringo, Mylie, Bull, Geordie, Shae-Leigh, Stretch, Dustin, Cooper, Lucky, and Heidi.