King "ding Ott"

Cully

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Cully, I'm just seeing this now :( Please send Rick and Stacia some hugs from me

Kristin in Moline, IL USA with Ozzie (MRL Crusin Clem), Clarice (Clarice McBones), Latte and Sage the IGs, and the kitties: Violet and Rose
Lovingly Remembered: Sutra (Fliowa Sutra) 12/02/97-10/12/10, Pinky (Pick Me) 04/20/03-11/19/12, Fritz (Fritz Fire) 02/05/01 - 05/20/13, Ace (Fantastic Ace) 02/05/01 - 07/05/13, and Carrie (Takin the Crumbs) 05/08/99 - 09/04/13.

A cure for cancer can't come soon enough.--

Hi

Sorry to hear of losing King to that horrid disease I too know so well what it's like and I still miss her.

Daisy (Insomniac) passed over on the 31 January this year and I nursed her all that time until the final when the vet was called to my home. She was born the same year as King too.

She was a retired grey who came to us under certain circumstances. She repaid in kindness what ever you did for her.

I know this is going to be hard for you too and difficult for a time to get over the worse of King being gone from life, but like Daisy, you know his spirit will live on around you.

If anything, soon, your king may leave a lasting legacy, like Daisy has done for us.

I have her ashes with a picture of her taken a few weeks before she went to the bridge on my table and that picture Is how I always want to remember her by.

You take care. You know where we are if you need to chat.

Life can be so cruel :(

(((((((HUGS)))))))

xxx

post-15713-1192604959_thumb.jpg

Edited by cheryl

I'm very sorry for your loss. :candle

Melanie and Eric with Leminim and Eieio and silly kitty Elsa.
See you again someday, my sweet Payton (Flying Payton May 9, 2000-March 18, 2012)
Missing my sweet JJ, world's sweetest cat (April 1997-November 30, 2015)

Stealing food in heaven, my darling Minnie (2006-April 21, 2016)
Reunited with her favorite person in heaven, my Dad, Satin the skittish kitty (2002-May 7, 2016)

Guest Winterwish

I'm so,so sorry! Please give Stacia and Rick my condolences. King is so beautiful,his face is so gentle. maybe King and my boy crossed the bridge together,he too went to heaven Oct. 12th afternoon,God love them.

Run and play free King sweetheart ~ :angelwingsf_yellow:f_pinkf_yellow:grouphug