Let Me Re-introduce Myself....

Guest toni

It's been awhile and while up late wokring tonight I decided to procrastinate and see what the GREY peeps were up to. It has been months and man I didnt realize how much I missed it! Anywho...howdy y'all hows life????

My furkidos...

Patience

IMG_0946.jpg

A bit of a daddy's girl!

IMG_6651.jpg

Fred

IMG_5300-1.jpg

He's not suppose to be on the couch but I dont think anyone has told him that... i was too busy taking pics to make him get down.

IMG_5294-1.jpg

And my Baby Condo

With the crusty face... I think God had a sense of humor when he made him white...dirtiest dog EVER!!!!

IMG_9158.jpg

IMG_9180.jpg

IMG_9184.jpg

God has blessed us with a b-utiful family.... IT'S A GREYT LIFE and I'm glad to be back!!!!!

Edited by toni

Welcome back. Great pictures!

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

AUGH! I can't foster but I will see if I have peeps who can... Its been a rough 6 months and I jsut cant take anything else right now.. selfish I know but I just have to be right now! But it is good to be back and I will see what I can do about finding foster homes.

Toni! Wonderful pictures. The first is my favorite. What a lovely family you have! Right now we have just one dog we adopted three weeks ago. But I'm already feeling the pull toward another one!