Brandy Has Swollen Glands Update Post #5

Houndtime

Brandy has swollen lymph nodes in her neck and I haven't been able to sleep, because of this for the last three nights. Her glands looks starkly similar to Lacey Laine's photo. We had our vet appointment this morning and Dr. Newman thinks it is swollen glands or a salivary gland infection. It could be from her ongoing ear infection, though she was just on antibiotics for three weeks. Or, it might be coming from her teeth, as one of her gums is a little swollen.

Dr. Newman did aspirate the lump and did blood work as Brandy, who always had to be enticed to eat, is eating as much as the big boys and looking for more. She took a look at the slides before sending them out and remarked that there are cells, but they don't look abnormal.

We are trying a different antibiotic for a week and she said Brandy can go to Dewey. If it is a dental, we will take care of it when we come back.

Keep your fingers crossed for my senior girl. Take each day as a blessing.

Edited by Houndtime

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

Good news :colgate

Willow( Hi Tech Popandgo ) CGC #31965 Calico Salad x MayPop 8-9-93/9-24-07 Austin( Nodak Austin ) #55202 Chrisse's Twelve x Lotsa Liz 2-25-96/2-15-05 Matt( Kelsos Metaphor ) #90695 Oswald Cobblepot x Kelso's Movita 8-10-00/2-28-14 Buddy (Aljo Class Act) #78137 Action By Design x Miss Classy 12-8-98/8-29-09 Sonny (Onaim Excalibur)#97927 Flying Train x Rough Diamond 9-7-01/1-9-2016Hunter (SS Snow Roll) #35135 Craigie Whistler x Lightning Snow 10-4-2005/9-23-17 Leo (Yolo Empleo)#72060 4-13-18 Fiesta Paraguas x Mega Bien Hecho

Know that LaceyLaine and I are sending our many prayers. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Today's Update-Good News

Blood work and pathology shows no tumor. It is definitely an infection either in her mouth (teeth or gums) or her ears, again.

I have scheduled her for a dental after we return from Dewey.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

Guest Tenderhearts
Today's Update-Good News

Blood work and pathology shows no tumor. It is definitely an infection either in her mouth (teeth or gums) or her ears, again.

I have scheduled her for a dental after we return from Dewey.

Good news on a good path report! :clap :clap :clap :clap

Hoping all goes smoothly for the dental, and let us know when that is scheduled!

:grouphug :grouphug :grouphug