Blitz Is Not Feeling Well

Oh I hope it is just gas and can be resolved with some time and meds. Hampton had similar symptons this time last year when I was moving from one house to the next. He was so stressed - constant vomiting, diarrhea, and terrible unusual smelling gas. He was so full of gas that it looked like he had a huge tumor pushing on all his organs. I had to take him in every day for fluids, IV pepcid and reglan, and he dropped over 15 lbs while all this was going on (skin and bones). We have had so much cancer that a tumor made sense given all the symptoms. I moved on a Thursday finally and had the ultrasound the next day after our first night sleeping in the new house. Problem resolved - no gas, no tumor. He was just so stressed from seeing things being moved but not him. I will pray that Blitz's is just gas from being so stressed. Once they get so filled up, nothing will stay down; even water comes up. :hope

Guest crazy4greys

Poor Blitz, I hope he feels better. I am sorry this is happening to you. He never showed any of those signs here. Hopefully it is just stress from moving to his new home.

Guest LindsaySF

Poor Blitz! :( He was healthy up here, he even gained some weight while he was in foster care.

Hopefully it is just stress from the move and he feels better soon. You're in your forever home now Blitzy, you can relax! ;)

Guest IrskasMom

Deanna ..... I am sorry to hear about Blitz . Hopefully he will feel better by tomorrow and it's nothing

serious. You are on the right Place for getting Help from Dr. Patti . Update Please :bighug:dogcookie