Good Thoughts And Wishes For Mrs. Polli Ocean

RobinM

Guest greytexplorer
I think you have to put the shot for your discomfort into a glass container of some sort! Hang in there.

:nod

I know it always makes me feel better!

any update this morning?

How is Polli this morning?

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

HOME!

I got her about 10AM and as soon as she came home, she went out back (with her direction) to poop, then went up stairs to the bed she has claimed as her own.

I got 1/2 can of innova in her. Her breath is 1000000% times better. The smell before was not to be believed.

She is resting comfortably and I am home with her all day.

Thanks for asking.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

I just can't wait to find out what normal is for her! She was so sweet and kind prior to this, now we will really have our Polli. THe best has just begun.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest greytmonty
HOME!

I got her about 10AM and as soon as she came home, she went out back (with her direction) to poop, then went up stairs to the bed she has claimed as her own.

I got 1/2 can of innova in her. Her breath is 1000000% times better. The smell before was not to be believed.

She is resting comfortably and I am home with her all day.

Thanks for asking.

HOORAY!!!!

love your new siggie too!