A Friendly Hallo....

Guest Ilse

:blush Oh sorry I just see it now.

Hello to Münster how funny. Martinsried its so near to us.

Is in this super forum possibel to write a personally mail ????????? So I could give you my phone number and you give me yours and we can talk on phon, it doen`t cost me nothing.

Your german is better than my english .

Where is Spiff from ? and did you take him from USA ?

After you post a certain number of messages (50? I'm not sure!), you can send personal messages (PMs) to members. I tried to send a PM to you, but it didn't work, so perhaps you haven't posted enough times yet - or you have PM turned off... when you can use PM, we can exchange phone numbers that way. :)

Ich bemühe mich auf Deutsch zu schreiben!

Nachstes Wochenende werden wir nach Martinsried kommen, aber nur für eine Tage! (Unsere Cousin hat seine Hochzeitsparty!) Vielleicht übernachtes mal wir können treffen. Spiff ist sehr alt, jetzt er ist fast 13 Jahre alt! Aber er mag mit andere Hunde treffen. Wir können vielleicht einen Spaziergang machen! Wie weit von Martinsreid lebst du?

Spiff is aus Amerika. Wir haben ihn adoptieren in 1999. Bevor unsere Umzug, er hat dreimal nach Deutschland für Urlauben gekommen. Es war klar das er mit uns umziehen! :)

Viele Grüße,

Carolyn

Guest IrskasMom

Hello Ilse !

Nice to see you here :wave:wave:wave . Your Dogs are Beautiful and I am excited to see

Windhunde in Deutschland . I am from Germany and wanted to send you a Personal Message but

you dont have enough Posts. The Pictures are Gorgeous .....please keep them coming. You are

here with all the other Windhund Fanatiker .

WELCOME

Hello Carolyn,

so I will look to have quickly 50 posts :lol for the chance to write PM`s. It would be so nice to speak on phone.

I hope so much to meet you and your lucky boy in Martinsried it is just a jump from us. So please let me know when you are there again and have time for a walk.

I had a look in your profil and saw there a passion you have as I :colgate ?

IMG_6506.jpg

Liebe Greygrüße and many hugs to the boy

Guest Edelweiss

Welcome to Greytalk, Ilse.

I enjoyed your pictures, your Greys are beautiful.

I am also from Germany, from Hofheim am Taunus. I moved over here a long time ago.

We have 2 Greyhounds, both are girls and are brindle, one red the other fawn. I have no pictures posted, because I have not taken the time to learn how. :blink:

Christa

:wave

Hello Christa and Fountainpengwen, it is so amazing that her are so many people have a contact to germany.

Dear Marion thank you so much for such a quick "Wunscherfüllung " :lol (don`t know it in english, sorry)

Carolyn yes of course I know the shop. We have some more good shops for minerals in Munich, but I also buy minerals and greyhoundthings in USA and UK :colgate

It would nice when you call me. When my husband is on the phone please just tell him your number I told him , and I call you back. You can call from 10 in the morning till 23 at night.

IMG_2410.jpg

IMG_2387.jpg

IMG_2370.jpg

IMG_6023.jpg

Guest IrskasMom

Hello Ilse , I am from Immenstadt im Allgaeu , geboren in Augsburg . I been here in Baltimore a very

long time. I just love your Fini and Lilifee . Beautiful Dogs. :wub::wub::wub::wub:

Wilkommen Ilse! Ich kan kein Deutch! (But my Spanish is not so bad...)

Welcome to GT - it's a great place! I'm in Maryland, the state just north of Washington DC... and was in Germany in 1980! I loved it but haven't made it back there yet.

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

:wave

Hi and thank you,

aber Du kannst doch Deutsch :colgate , danke.

Yes I love the kitchen window picture so much and I have it from USA. Here in Germany we don`t have so many nice greyhound items as in your country, Canada or GB.

Hi Ilse, Love the pics of your beautiful hounds. I'm a newcomer to greytalk too so I haven't posted pics of my two hounds Sterling (track name Cold B Tiger) and Kelsey (Kelsos Logo). Your Lilli is gorgeous!! Great spots! Mimi - SIGreyLady

2013-Beach-2.jpg

Mimi- mom to Burdette (KB's Burdette), Sophie (LL's Stupid Is) and bridge babies Kelsey (Kelso's Logo), Sterling (Cold B Tiger), Fritz, Tasha, Chloe and Molly

Guest bowiebears

Ilse,

thank you for the pix of your beautiful dogs.

I love the wall picture in the patio. Did you paint it!

When next we visit Bavaria, I will be sure to let you know!

--Isaac

Hi Mimi, I saw Sterling and Kelsey in the Data. I love to see the happy dogs which are adopted.

Hi Isaac, no , a friend is a painter and did it. Nagano and Fini (the Galga) are longer in the picture. Lilifee came two weeks ago in the pictuere (oh my english, sorry for all the mistakes now and in future :lol )

It was my earnest when I sayd please tell me when driving to Bayern :colgate

Likable Greypeople are always welcome :wave

• 2 weeks later...