Rusty Needs A Few Good Thoughts Again...

That 'Rusty-face' is just heartbreaking! He's so darn adorable! I wish him the very best and all my good thoughts

are coming his way from Spain...

Mybigboy807.jpg

Get well, precious boy!

--------------------------------------------

user posted imageuser posted image

Marion, Ivy & Soldi

Perseverance is not a long race...

it is many short races one after another.

Guest VanillaBean

Not only sending good thoughts and white light for healing, but a suggestion to help him with the pain... Try some arnica gel I use the Boiron brand stuff and I get it from Drugstore.com. Not affiliated with them in anyway, just a satisfied customer.

A friend with greyhounds told me about this stuff about a year and a half ago. I was having charley horses from doing a straight thru greyhound GUR by myself. It works on contact. Since then, I've used it on everything from bruises and pulled muscles to pinched nerves and any sort of non-skeletal non-open wound injury. I have even used it after an open wound has been sutured and it helps there too. I use it more on the greys now than on me, but I use it a lot too. The stuff is made from the herb arnica montana.

Good luck and lots of white light and good thoughts coming to Rusty for a speedy recovery and less trauma in his life!

Arnica Gel and Boiron both work great! Also, You could try to find a Chiropractor in your area that works on animals. Acupuncture would help too! Get better soon.

Guest gottaluvgreysindy

Don't you ever hesitate to ask for prayers for that boy. Come on Rusty, prayers that you will be back to your old self really soon.

Guest tigerlily

poor rusty..hate to hear you are in pain..when you hurt, your mommy hurts and the rest of us feel a pain in our hearts for you..get better rusty..you have been through so much..it is time you get back to your old self..