For Those Of You Who Remember Daphne And Henry

cowpantslady

I am so sorry. Godspeed precious Angel Daphne. I can only begin to imagine that beautiful reunion at the Bridge. :grouphug:f_pink

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

remember the loved she was given towards the end of her life. she was so full of spirit, run free Daphne, go with Henry

scootersig_A4.jpg

Pam with greys Avril, Dalton & Zeus & Diddy the dachshund & Miss Buzz the kitty

Devotion, Jingle Bells, Rocky, Hans, Harbor, Lennon, NoLa, Scooter, Naomi and Scout at the bridge

Guest StarlaDear

:candle God Speed Daphne.....

No matter how rough life started for you and Henry...You both are and always will be precious and loved by your family and so many others.....

SAmi & Gypsy

With Starry Starry Angel Hound Waiting At The Bridge

Run free sweet angel.

Lucy, Mommy to Alex (Fuzzy's Alexander), Zachy, and Lovey (RWC First Love). Angels Willow (Memu), Gracie LuLu (Reward Whammo), Prince (Dundrum Prince) and Rally (My Rapid Rally) , Siamese kitties Dallas and Dixie, Balinese kitty Zoe and bridge kitty Miza

I too remember their story. While I'm sad to hear of her passing I'm so glad she was able to live out the rest of her life withpeople who loved and cared for her. Run free old gal. :f_pink

Alicia and Foster Yoshi ( pit bull) 

Always in my heart: WV's Milky Way 6/25/2000- 4/22/2013, Hank ( St Bernard/Boxer) ???? - 10/3/2017 and Sweet Pea (English bulldog)  2004 - 6/19/2019

www.etsy.com/your/shops/MuttStuffnc