Mourning The Loss Of My Buddy

Guest robmercy

Guest robmercy
Hi, What a handsome chap Clayton was, such a cute face. I am sure he is now keeping an eye on his forever family. I also lost my baby Missy 2 weeks ago to a freak accident and I also had to return to work straight after. No time to grieve for my best friend. I truely understand how you feel and have recieved great support from many people on this forum to whome I thank from my heart.

Take heart from the knowlege that everything we did were in the best possible interests of Clayton and Missy. They are the lucky ones to have such a loving and careing family who have always done the best by them.

"God speed Clayton."

Kindest regards to you both, You are not alone in your greif of a loved one, but are allowed to feel feelings of loss - It is only natural and part of the healing process.

God bless

Mark & Family

Thank you all for your replies. I appreciate them.

Today I will be picking up his remains. Yesterday the special urn my partner bought showed up. So I've been procrastinating. I need to go down there but I know it will be an emotional moment. I have this vivid image of him when we saw his body before they cremated him. He looked like he was sleeping. His eyes were slightly opened and I attempted to close them to no avail. I couldn't help but brush him with my hand and pray for him. I know he's watching after us and I have always considered them my angels.

Here is the special urn we are putting him in. Anubis was said to be the protector of the dead. Since Clayton had the ears, we thought this fit and suited him.

Anubis.jpg

I hope you soon find peace and comfort in your memories of Clayton. It does get easier. My Polly & Chester have been gone 6 & 8 years. I still think of them often but now it is always with a smile.

Drake - Fortified Power x Cajun Oriel

Janney - Ronco x Sol Happy

Waiting at the bridge: Sirocco - (Reko Sirocco) - Trojan Episode x Reko Princess; Nikki - (MPS Sharai) - Devilish Episode x MPS Daisy Queen;
Yukon - (Yak Back) - Epic Prince x Barts Cinnamon

I am so sorry for your loss. Clayton is smiling down upon you thanking you for all you did for him.

Godspeed Clayton, you are sadly missed.

Carla