Hi From Schwenksville Pa!

hidoey

Helllo all,

My name is Jackie, my husband is Ty, and our current babies are Payne, 10 year old boy, and Bindi, 3 year old girl. We've had many greys, since 1992, and always have kitties as well (now 2 15 year old boys, Push Pin and Nick).

Payne is a wonderful bounce boy (several bounces), currently and probably for life on prozac (40 mgs/day) and a sweet guy. Bindi is fearless, smart, funny and an all around wonderful girl. We are crazy about our babies.

I am a computer dope, so no photos or anything fancy to share - just want to say hi to you all and let you know how very much I love GT!

Have a great weekend, hounds, kitties, folks and all.

Jackie

Jackie with Tangerine and Chimes

Always missing Gracie, Steely, Annie, Payne, Twilite, Janey Bug, Bindi, Sophie, and Dazzle

Guest CindiLuvsGreys

Hi neighbor! I am just up the road in Green Lane! I have 3 Greys, jesse, jukebox and Kelsey and 9 cats. Maybe we can

have a play date sometime. Welcome to GT! :welcome2:wubsite

:welcome to Jackie, Ty, Payne, & Bindi! The posting photos thing is not hard if you have someone to show you how -- I had to have a remedial course, but did master it. You can too!

Looking forward to hearing about your hounds. :)

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

Guest SquanHound

Hi and welcome! All of DH's family is in Pottstown (or nearby) - maybe I will see you walking your pups sometime when we are out there!

Edited by SquanHound

Wow, thanks for the warm welcome! I feel so happy to be part of the party!

Cindy in Green Lane - you are almost my sister! She also lives in Green Lane, with 2 greys, 7 kitties and 2 new horses. We often take our babies to the orange trail in the green lane park, but Payne is getting to the point where he should almost not go. We have a large fenced yard - would love to set up a play date soon!''

Thanks again everyone , you guys are terrific. Bindi needs to go potty, so will check in later - so long!

Jackie

Always missing Gracie, Steely, Annie, Payne, Twilite, Janey Bug, Bindi, Sophie, and Dazzle

Again, thanks to all of you wonderful grey people! This is an entirely different world from everyday life, isnt' it? Even though Ty and I have been owned by greys for so many years, this site has taught so much. I love reading the romances among the greys especially!

Cindi in Green Lane, I will check back - let's definately let our babies play and get together!

Jackie

P.S. Am so new to this -- are we not supposed to give names???!!

Hi Jackie,

Another PA person - York. PICs are easy. You snap a pic with a digital camera, go to photobucket.com and their software will walk you right through uploading it, AND it will show what to click on to copy that picture into your computer's memory... then just come back here and use the paste feature from your browser... Show us pics!