Been Lurking

Guest ajt0186

Welcome! :wave Tell us more. Got pics? :D

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Guest ajt0186

Actually clicked post before I was ready!!! :blush We adopted Mary (Whytell Marcycass) about 7 weeks ago and just LOVE her! I'll work on getting some pics. Been hanging out for a week or two and thought I should say HI and thanks for all the greyt info I've read so far!

Guest KennelMom
:welcome I must admit, I was :huh after your first post, so I'm glad you posted again! :P We'd love to see :digicam of your girl and, of course, hear all about her! Is she your first greyhound?

Guest ajt0186

Ok - Now I'm ready to share pics!! (Pesky work keeps distracting me) Mary is our first grey, though DH and I have wanted one for several years - we decided to get having kids out of the way first! Of course we eventually want another, but we are going to try to wait a year or two. Mary is almost 2-1/2 (retired, never made it past her maidens) and is just super sweet! She is wonderful with our two young boys, and actually scared of our kitties.

892503923207_0_ALB.jpg

798647944207_0_ALB.jpg

700109233207_0_ALB.jpg

Guest ajt0186

I didn't notice that my post including the pics is being reviewed by the moderator - so of course I tried to post them again! :unsure Hopefully at least one of them will make it here soon.

Guest GreytfulJack

Welcome!!! First I thought the "Mom to Mary" might be something related to the movie "There's Something About Mary"...not sure what was going on there...so glad you posted again.... :D Welcome from Massachusetts!!!!!

:yay:yay:yay:welcome