Hi

Guest 2Greys2luv

Guest 2Greys2luv

Hello to all of you wonderful greyhound lovers! I am so THANKFUL to have found this site. I don't know what it is about these dogs that totally obsess me.

I have been hanging around for a while now trying to figure out the site and decided that it was time to introduce myself. I am a married mother of four skin kids (teens, eek!), two greyhound boys, two cats and three (maybe two this morning one was looking low last night) goldfish. We have a full house filled with noise and music and love.

Up until now I have alway had GSD's, but when my last two went to play on the bridge (one of the saddest days of my life), I decided that I couldn't take the hair anymore. GSD's are so wonderful, but they are hard to bathe as they get older and their coats get thicker and thicker. That's when I found Bert. He was sad here at first, because he was only two and lived with a very old GSD, so when Scooby (GSD) went to the bridge we got Ringo. A VERY playful two year old grey and they fell in love. Bert is SO happy to have a friend that he can do zoomies with. It is so much fun to watch them running all around the backyard chasing each other. As you can imagine with teens we had to find a grey that was a little more outgoing than the rest, but Ringo fit the bill perfectly thanks to my friend Mary in Charleston. It's funny how people who know greys just seem to be able to fit the right dog with the right family.

So, please check out my album. I am just so proud of all my family and love to show them off. I absolutely love this site and can't believe how nice everyone is. It's so great to have an outlet for my greyhound obsession. It just blows my mind that the Internet has made the world such a small place and people with the same interest from all over the world can communicate.

Thanks so much for having me and putting up with all my newbie questions. I am so glad to have found you all! :gh_bow

And, sorry I can't spell!

Welcome! :) Just cuz I'm nosy and we all looove photos, I took the liberty of posting your album pics of your handsome boys here:

Bert:

Bert.jpg

Ringo:

Ringo1.jpg

gallery_4518_2903_2157.jpg
~Aimee, with Flower, Alan, Queenie, & Spodee Odee! And forever in my heart: Tipper, Sissy, Chancy, Marla, Dazzle, Alimony, and Boo. This list is too damned long.

Guest IrskasMom

WELCOME :wave :wave :wave and you are on the right Place. We all have the same Obsession ....Grey's.

Your Boy's are absolutely Gorgeous. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Guest Redpack

Welcome from PA! Your boys are beautiful! Nice to know there are other houses as full as mine! (5 sons....22,20,18, 15 and......10 months!) 2 dogs and 2 cats!!! And you still have enough brain power to figure out the photos! I've given up! Well, glad you joined up!

Guest 2Greys2luv
Welcome from PA! Your boys are beautiful! Nice to know there are other houses as full as mine! (5 sons....22,20,18, 15 and......10 months!) 2 dogs and 2 cats!!! And you still have enough brain power to figure out the photos! I've given up! Well, glad you joined up!

You notice that I didn't post the photos! I did finally figured out how, but as you know, teens suck the brain power from you! :lol

:welcome

Hi and welcome from So Cal! Love the pics of your handsome boys!!!

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound