Hello From Massachusetts!

Guest GreytfulJack

Guest GreytfulJack

Hello to everyone here! It has been many, many months since I have posted here...so many that my first name, JacktheGreyt, is long gone and in the 'lost names of people who stopped posting' archives. :)

There's much to do...re-aquaint myself with the board which looks so different, get a picture page so I can post pics and write an updated story, which actually brings me back to Greytalk.

So off I go to get the 'little things' done. Greyt to be here again...

Tracy,

Jack, the greyt

Sweetie

and the others... :colgate

Guest GreytfulJack

I'm in Charlton, which is just minutes east of Sturbridge,,,haven't been to the Cape in soooo long. I have family in RI so we tend to head to the Middletown beaches. Thanks for the welcome!

Welcome back! Would love to see pics of your pups. :)

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

Guest greytbookert
I'm in Charlton, which is just minutes east of Sturbridge,,,haven't been to the Cape in soooo long. I have family in RI so we tend to head to the Middletown beaches. Thanks for the welcome!

Hi Tracy! Nice to meet you, again... I'm in Brookfield, we're practically neighbors!

Guest GreytfulJack

Hi Tracy! Nice to meet you, again... I'm in Brookfield, we're practically neighbors!

Ah, that we are! So nice to meet another grey friend in the area! It's surprising how many people around here have greys...just went to a cookout in town yesterday, with a family that has two. The word is out. :) Thanks for the welcome.