Hello Iam A Newbee

Guest BugsBunny

Guest BugsBunny

Hello Everyone, :wave

still finding my way around the site and just found this section so wanted to say :wubsite it's been a fantastic find and becoming a terrible addiction as I love seeing all your hounds. ( Sadly I haven't managed to work out how to attach photo's to this particular forum.....hounds I can manage, computers not so good at)) and thought we best introduce ourselves.

We live in North Somerset in the UK ( thats DH ,myself, the tropical fish and of course the hounds).

We got our first pair of Greys ten years ago, ex - Irish racers Flossy & Freckles ( sisters). Sadly they are no longer with us, we lost the last of the pair Freckles to cancer back in August :weep ....but as you will know they are a bit of an addiction so just had to get some more......once again we have ex-irish racers ...Polly & her brother Horse kind regards of http://www.kerrygreyhounds.co.uk/...just incase you have room for another.

They are totally different characters from our last two, so this site has been great source of info & tips.

So hello from me and my fur kids :paw:paw .....

excuse the iffy typing, Polly is sat beside me and keeps offering kisses...very sweet, but awkward for typing!!

( I think she's waiting to see herself on screen)

Guest greymom1997

Here's a roo from Worcester Ma... welcome... I'm a newbie too to greytalk although I've had greys since '97.... got my first and I was hooked... He was my best friend.. and soul mate... miss ya Ham

Guest FatCatSkinnyDog
:welcome My DH is Irish.. mostly... does that count to join the club?? Our hound has Irish lines.. maybe that will help!! BTW - in case no one told you :rules:digicam

Guest MogiBlueMom
:welcome Glad you have joined us! Check out Technical Questions. you can get lots of good info. I'd love to see your hounds. I love the UK!

:welcome2 Hi and welcome to GT! We do love pictures here, so if you are able to figure out how to post them, we'd love to see your pups!!

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound