Returning Member

Guest Skinnymini

Guest Skinnymini

Hi everyone,

After a fairly lengthy absence I've returned to the forum, so I thought I should reintroduce... my dog!

She is Raven ("Compare This"), a veteran racer out of Melbourne Fla. whom I adopted in 2005 from the good people at GLOHW. They know what they're doing because she is the perfect dog for me! She has adjusted wonderfully to the Great White North, is a rock star in my building (I don't think she'll be the only grey for long), and the big seventh birthday is coming up in late May...

Unfortunately computer woes prevent a pic posting right now, but picture a very petite tuxedo hound with salt-and-peppering, a grey face and a huge smile! B)

Glad to be back and looking forward to catching up!

Guest Skinnymini

Thanks, and will try to get pics up here soon. The home computer decided to die and be resurrected over Easter (!!), so hoping to be back in business sometime next week!

Guest Skinnymini

Just to say I haven't reneged on my promise of piccies - computer still down, waiting for new modem then I'll be back in business!

:digicam