Black Spots On Tummy

Guest Holly1

Guest sassichari

I used Stridex pads alcohol free with aloe for sensitive skin for Max's blackheads. Within a few weeks they were gone and they didn't irritate his skin or dry it out. Soft and clear tummy and he liked all the pampering!

• 4 months later...
Guest tarasue

It took me about a year to figure out they there were blackheads on my previous grey (Derrick). He pretty much pick at them with leisure and did not mind at all. It took a couple nights and some follow-ups but I go them all. Heidi and Tara Sue did not have them. I guess it just depends on kennel conditions and how clean the environment is...much like it is for humans I would suppose.

Guest HeatherDemps

My grey has these- had the vet check them out and like most people here, they were just blackheads. No way could I pick at them- thought of that almost makes me gag and I know Demps wouldn't like me messing with him. I think I'll try the warm compress though and see what happens. No picking for me though! :)