Guest mightyquinn

Guest mightyquinn

I just joined today. I've been reading for about a month and figured it was time to join. I got my first greyhound in October - he's AWESOME! :ghplaybow As soon as I figure out how to attach photos I'll download some.

Welcome! :)

I coerced a friend into naming her white greyhound Quinn. I just kept singing to her...

"When Quinn the Eskimo gets here, everybody's gonna jump for joy..." :lol

gallery_4518_2903_2157.jpg
~Aimee, with Flower, Alan, Queenie, & Spodee Odee! And forever in my heart: Tipper, Sissy, Chancy, Marla, Dazzle, Alimony, and Boo. This list is too damned long.

Guest mightyquinn
Welcome! :)

I coerced a friend into naming her white greyhound Quinn. I just kept singing to her...

"When Quinn the Eskimo gets here, everybody's gonna jump for joy..." :lol

That's all that keeps running through my mind when I think of him......definately "the Mighty Quinn"!! And he makes me "jump for joy" every day.

Thanks for the welcome...................... :D

Guest crazy4greys
:wave Welcome form CT! We actually had a grey in our adoption group who's racing name was Mighty Quinn, we called him Quinn. The rest of his litter was also named for songs!

Guest KelseysLackey

Hi there! :welcome2 Congratulations!

You have found a greyt forum for all things greyhound.

Seeing as you are in MA, you should check out Greyhound Adventures and Trail Bound Hounds. They organize weekly group walks at various locations.

Also, at some point you might want to review the pinned articles at the top of the Amber Alert Sub-Forum that talk about what to do if your hound gets lost. Hopefully it will never happen to you, but if it does, you will likely find the articles invalluable.

Edited by KelseysLackey

Guest JenCorQuin

Hey there! :welcome2

I'm not on here as often as I used to be (I lurk and read posts way more than I actually write, but I still love this site! :colgate It's full of very knowledgable folks, and lots of great pics of greys! I'm farily inept at posting pics, but Aimee has many of my boy Quinn....yes, yes, she *did* talk us into naming him that. he's a love though! Big goofy jumpy white love of a boy! Can't wait to hear more about your Mighty Quinn