Morris Animal Foundation Donations

HJsM

We can honor all the recent bridge kids (Roo, Floyd, Dusty, Piaf, Grace, April, Buddy, just to name a few...) by making a small donation to the Morris Animal Foundation. The Foundation is working to find cures for canine cancers.

If you feel so inclined, please log on and give, or just read the valuable information on the Morris Foundation website and lend your moral support:

Morris Animal Foundation Donations

ATASCOSITA DIAZ - MY WONDER DOG!
Missing our Raisin: 9/9/94 - 7/20/08, our Super Bea: 2003 - 12/16/09, our Howie: 9/17/97 - 4/9/11, our Bull: 8/7/00 - 1/17/13, our Wyatt Earp: 11/22/06 - 12/16/15, and our Cyclone 8/26/05 - 9/12/16

I made a donation in my cousin's name and gave it to her for an Xmas present (her border collie/Sheltie mix has had two operations for cancer). THey sent her a nice card as an acknowledgement and she told me she liked it better than any regular present I could have gotten her. Donations would also make good birthday presents for animal lovers!

Melissa, Penelope (LC's Wild Rose)

Missing sweet Bell (EMK Bolivar Bell). I'll never forget you.

"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and a man."

- Mark Twain

{image removed, taller than 150px}

That's the group that was at the Dewey reunion last year - they're great!! And Betty White spoke at the brunch!

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

Thanks Millie's Mom for letting us know. That is terrific.

Edited by HoJo's Mom

ATASCOSITA DIAZ - MY WONDER DOG!
Missing our Raisin: 9/9/94 - 7/20/08, our Super Bea: 2003 - 12/16/09, our Howie: 9/17/97 - 4/9/11, our Bull: 8/7/00 - 1/17/13, our Wyatt Earp: 11/22/06 - 12/16/15, and our Cyclone 8/26/05 - 9/12/16