Christmas At Rainbow Bridge

Guest LuvXRacers

Guest LuvXRacers

That time of year. I'm sure someone has posted this before. It's very inspirational, especially if the holidays are a time of reflection and sweet memories of loved ones who have went on to Rainbow Bridge.

May each of you and your fur babies have a Blessed Christmas.

Mattie, Sweetheart, we miss you so very, very much. Your stocking still hangs, but this year it has only my heart inside it.

How I willl miss watching you tear open your packages. I Love You.

Here is the link Christmas At Rainbow Bridge

Guest greyhound_bug

Oh my! :cry1 I was reading it aloud to DH and had to stop to catch my breath before I could finish it because I was crying so much.

Thank you very much for posting the link.

Guest greyhidden

I just like to say something: I received a Xmas Card for Jerrie and Richard Ingersoll, telling me that they lost TULLY to the bridge; that they need your encouragement; prayers. And Toni's Lucy may also have cancer; she needs your prayers. Jerrie's Nicklaus was very ill for several weeks, pray that he gets better. Dear Lord, now do your will and get these greys back on track. Their owners need them to be themselves again. I know, I owe you so much, but a few greys need U more.