New Username

GoPups

I feel better now that you posted that.

My realizing your name changed had went something like this

"Wait, why does this strange person have Dazzle and Echo in their signature?

Wait, no, that IS Rachel. How long has her name been changed. Where was I? God, I never notice ANYTHING!!"

I'm glad I'm not as slow as I thought I was :lol

Edited by Wendie

Forever in my Heart Joe T Greyhound, Charly Bear, Angel Daisy, and Katze & Buzz Kitty.

That's OK (I usually HATE it when names are changed!!) 'cause I still remember the Dazzle name!!! :lol: So I can just skip the intermediate name & go straight to remembering Gopups!!

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

I don't usually remember names and get confused when people change...But I knew it was you when I saw the siggy! :) I remember the Dazzle, Echo, and Julio! :D

Jayme with Pippi (the scaredy-beagle)
In the memories of all of my Bridge-babies I'd like to remind people to choose adoption--and that it's not just dogs and cats that are available!

• 2 weeks later...
I don't usually remember names and get confused when people change...But I knew it was you when I saw the siggy! :) I remember the Dazzle, Echo, and Julio! :D

I just went to your website, LOVE IT! I like the GoPups but you'll always be Dazzleme...he he he You posted on one of my threads & I'm like Who? Then I saw Dazzleman & Echo & said Hey that's Rachel...I think at one of our fun runs you hollered for your doggies to "lets go pups" & they all took off running across the field, so I thought it was a term that maybe one of the kennels had used during turn out & you picked it up.

I think at one of our fun runs you hollered for your doggies to "lets go pups" & they all took off running across the field, so I thought it was a term that maybe one of the kennels had used during turn out & you picked it up. [/b]

Hehe, nope! nothing special behind it at all, actually. I just wanted a short url! :lol I figured they're pups, and they're born to go, so... gopups works for me! ;)

Guest KennelMom

OMG...I was looking for one of your posts this morning and couldn't figure out why no member was coming up under your old username! :blush

Love the new name and LOVE the new site! :clap