Return Old Member

Guest MsSparkle

Guest MsSparkle

Hello,

I was a member of grey talk about one year ago. I have a Italian Greyhound and a Shelty Mix, dogs. The Shelty Mix goes on all my walks with me. The Greyhound, "Sparkle", doesn't do good on walks, so she gets to go for rides in the car. That is her favorite activity next to sleeping and eating. Sparkle just got better after being very sick. The doctor said she had a chronic infection somewhere in her body. She has been on a anitbotic for 20 days now, we just started another 10 days. She has really improved, we thought we were going to lose her.

Nice to be back,

Judy

:welcome

Be sure to post about your pup's infection under Health & Medical. Let us know how she's doing.

Edited by macoduck

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Rita the podenco maneta, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels:  Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Guest ChrissyB

Welcome Back to GT!! Our very first dog was a sheltie. His name was Rascal. He was just that!! I miss him.

Anyway, glad Sparkle is feeling better. I hate when they aren't tip-top.

Welcome back to GT. I'm glad that your pup is feeling better and I really hope that the underlying cause is found...It's so stressful when our babies are ill. *Hugs* to Sparkle.

Jayme with Pippi (the scaredy-beagle)
In the memories of all of my Bridge-babies I'd like to remind people to choose adoption--and that it's not just dogs and cats that are available!