New To Greytalk

Guest britt25

Guest britt25

I just wanted to say hi. :) I just joined greytalk this afternoon. I found out about it in another forum that I belong to that is for military wives. Anyhow, my husband and I are getting our retired racer in about a week. This will be our first greyhound and we are so excited!! :gh_run2

If anyone has any comments ot tips or anthing for us, please post 'em. Thanks!

Welcome! I hope we get to see lots of pictures of your new pup.

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Guest K9_Lady
:wave Lucky you...I don't have a Greyhound as of yet! I have learned a lot about the breed on GT and I know you will like it here! Good Luck with your new hound and can't wait to see the pictures!!

Welcome! Joining GreyTalk is one of the best and worst things I have ever done. Best for the advice and on-line "friendships"...worst because I am on here ALL THE TIME!!! Okay, so that part is my own fault. *sigh*

If you have questions, they will be answered here.

Ellie :P

Congrats! Just have fun! You'll learn as you go. We have found that a Kong is the best thing to use from the get-go. You can fill it with peanut butter, pumpkin, cream cheese, whatever. It will keep your new hound occupied when you do have to leave...you won't want to, let me tell you!

This forum is a great place to get info and ask questions. I just started posting a few months ago. It's a wonderful place to talk to so many greyt people! Keep us posted on how things are going!

Guest GreytfulMom

Welcome! You are "embarking" on a wonderful experience with your new Greyhound. We have a saying that greyhounds are a little like potato chips...you can't have just one! Best of luck, send pics when you can!

Welcome! My advice is that you invest in a camera if you don't already have one :D

Edited by Bevd

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Guest greyhoundauntie

WELCOME! I live vicariously through my twin sister and her five greyhounds, they are all different and she loves them to pieces.(of course, you cannot help loving these dogs!)..they love seeing me because (like all good aunties) I am always good for cookies!! This site a great resource for you and anyone else that will have/do have greys in their lives. so much support and information, it is unreal. Take your time to get to know each other, have a lot of patience, and be prepared to share your couch! These dogs flop all over them! They are better then couch pillows because they snuggle back! and of course, get yourself some "stuffies!"

good luck! There is no such thing as a stupid question, all of these greyhound parents are always more than willing to help!