My First Little Dog, Pip

Guest Mommydog

Guest Mommydog

I should have posted this yesterday really, but I couldn't access the pic, small though it is, at the time. Pip was my first dog, he came to me at the tender age of 5 weeks old. Too young to leave his mum I know, but the woman who had the pups just wanted rid of them ASAP, he'd been born two days before my birthday. I took him home and fed him on Heinz baby food, as he could'nt manage much else. But he thrived on it anyway. At night he used to sleep in a cardboard box by my bed with a hot water bottle wrapped in a blanket and ticking clock to comfort him. Invariably though he would find his way out of the box during the night, and would waken me with his little yipping voice, then he would end up in bed with me, I can still hear that little yipping voice as though it were yesterday. When I went out I would take him with me tucked inside my coat, his little head peeking out :) We were together for fifteen and half years, before I finally had to help to him the bridge. He was a wonderful little character and was with me through many of life's ups and downs. Run free and play with Raffie at the bridge little man, until we meet again. Love Mum.

13528d10beb08c3b9fa30aa2ccdedce7_.jpg

Edited by Mommydog

You had a wonderful life together. I am so sorry. cherish the wonderful memories you two made together.

scootersig_A4.jpg

Pam with greys Avril, Dalton & Zeus & Diddy the dachshund & Miss Buzz the kitty

Devotion, Jingle Bells, Rocky, Hans, Harbor, Lennon, NoLa, Scooter, Naomi and Scout at the bridge

I am so sorry. :( Run free sweet Angel...Cherish and hold on to all of your beautiful memories of precious Pip. :grouphugf_yellow

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.