My Fred Kitty Went To The Bridge

Guest ProudGreyMom

:(:(:(

My poor sweet Freddy went to the Bridge last night. He had been looking bad the past few weeks so I made an appt with the vet. Kitty had a tumor in his mouth area and was in kidney failure. :( DH and I stayed with him while he went to the bridge.

What a wonderful kitty he has been for 19 years. Never a drop of trouble from him and he was always part of the gang with the boys. Since Fred has been an indoor kitty for 19 years, I took him out into the grass in our fenced in yard and let him walk in the grass. He was soooo happy and talking to me.

Good-bye my Fred. You're with Benny now, he's waiting.

Fred_Curled_Up.jpg

I'm so sorry for your loss. I lost my grey Sara in December and I know what the pain feels like because I still feel it each day. It does get easier but it's hard to let them go completely. May you always hold a special place for your kitty as he was there for so much of your life. He is happy now and running free.

What a handsome kitty. He looks SO soft! :wub:

I am very, very sorry for your loss, and Freddy is surely so unbelievably happy that he got to live with you and your family for 19 years! He's gonna have some definite bragging rights at the Rainbow Bridge.

Godspeed, Fred Kitty! All my pretty girls who have gone, and Paul's kitty Kit-Kat will all be there to show you the best of the best. Let your

Mom know that you're still with her.

:f_red

Guest ProudGreyMom

Well, I made it through the weekend without my Freddy. I started sobbing Friday after work when I went to feed the boys and there was no kitty under my feet. :( I kept seeing him scooting around corners, I think he was with us.