My Fred Kitty Went To The Bridge

Guest ProudGreyMom

Guest ProudGreyMom

:(:(:(

My poor sweet Freddy went to the Bridge last night. He had been looking bad the past few weeks so I made an appt with the vet. Kitty had a tumor in his mouth area and was in kidney failure. :( DH and I stayed with him while he went to the bridge.

What a wonderful kitty he has been for 19 years. Never a drop of trouble from him and he was always part of the gang with the boys. Since Fred has been an indoor kitty for 19 years, I took him out into the grass in our fenced in yard and let him walk in the grass. He was soooo happy and talking to me.

Good-bye my Fred. You're with Benny now, he's waiting.

Fred_Curled_Up.jpg

Aww, Cheryl, I'm so sorry. :grouphugf_yellow

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

Oh Cheryl... I'm so very sorry. :f_pink

Run free sweet kitty! :angelwings

We need to act responsibly toward the plants and animals with whom we share the world, who have no voice, but whose presence make our world a blessed place.

"We call them dumb animals, and so they are, for they cannot tell us how they feel, but they do not suffer less because they have no words." Anna Sewell "Black Beauty" 1877

Bobbi, Rick, Reddy, Jenny, and Kat ...Bethel, CT.

Falcon, Romeo, Addie, Shiloh, Frosty, Stormy and Sunshine waiting at the Rainbow Bridge

Greyhound Rescue and Rehabilitation..Cross River, NY

Guest ProudGreyMom

ECCLESIASTES 3:19-21

Man's fate is like that of the animals; the same fate awaits them both: As one dies, so dies the other. All have the same breath, man has no advantage over the animal. Everything is meaningless. All go to the same place; all come from dust and to dust all return. Who knows if the spirit of man rises upward and if the spirit of the animal goes down into the earth?

Guest JenCorQuin

I wish you peace and comfort during this very sad time. Receiving unconditional love from our pets makes it all the harder to lose them. He had an *amazingly* long life! You're very fortunate for that......and Fred was so lucky to have such a loving mom. :grouphugf_yellow:cry1

I am so sorry. I know how you are hurting. Run free and chase those beautiful butterflies at the Bridge sweet Fred. f_yellow:grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest jettcricket

...I'm so sorry for your loss. I know my kitties, Chumley, Zeke (also died of kidney failure) and my precious Zoe were there to greet Fred and welcome him into paradise....

Guest ChrissyB

I'm sorry you are without Freddy-Kitty, but it is only for now.

Don't forget to listen for him in the quietest of moments in your life. He'll be there!!!

What a beautiful little man. I'm so sorry he's gone from your life.

Goodbye, Freddy. Godspeed.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Im so sorry for your loss... Fred is now waiting and playing with Benny at the bridge :grouphug

Kim, mom to Reno (Slatex Reno), sister to Daffy (Bally's Flack), Ashley and Sue (racing names unknown), and Bridge kids Strider (7/28/94-4/16/05), RW's Dallas (12/17/98- 06/26/2010), Odd Taylor (aka Lizzie), JC's Curfew (4/6/2005- 4/22/2010), Winnie(Pooh Bear)my heart dog, and Rocky the beagle