Tiptoe The Rat

Forevermybabies

My 9 year old niece lost her beloved rat, Tiptoe to pneumonia.

Tiptoe was truly one of the nicest little creatures. He loved a good scritch and taught me a lot about rats.

Emma, my niece, was passionate about her rat. She taught him tricks, posed him for pictures, brought him with her places.

Tiptoe will be missed.

Please think of my niece as she goes through this loss.

Tami, Nikki & Gypsy (non-greyhounds, but still pretty good dogs.) Deeply missing Sunscreen Man, Angel (Back on the Job), Switzler Festus and Joe (Indio Starr)

Guest hamiesmom

So, sorry to hear about little Tiptoe. I can understand how she feels. My nephew had two rats and they were the sweetest little creatures and just loved to get scritches. :f_white:f_white

I am so sorry. My prayers and sympathy. :( I know that my Darby Sue Sue and Java were there to meet Tiptoe. :grouphug:f_white

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Thank you. I'm going to print this out to give to her.

We're going to make a nice urn for Tiptoe.

Here's the announcement that my sister sent out:

Our beloved rat Tiptoe passed away this evening due to pneumonia. Tiptoe was preceded in his journey to heaven by Ariel the fish. He was survived by his adoring mom, Emma, his doting aunt, Lauren, his loving brother Timothy, grandparents Kevin & Lynn and many other friends and relatives.

Funeral or memorial service notice to come.

Tami, Nikki & Gypsy (non-greyhounds, but still pretty good dogs.) Deeply missing Sunscreen Man, Angel (Back on the Job), Switzler Festus and Joe (Indio Starr)

Tiptoe will be met at the Ratty Rainbow Bridge by all my rat-bridgekids... and there are MANY!! (LOVE the pet rats...)

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

Guest jettcricket
Thank you. I'm going to print this out to give to her.

We're going to make a nice urn for Tiptoe.

Here's the announcement that my sister sent out:

Our beloved rat Tiptoe passed away this evening due to pneumonia. Tiptoe was preceded in his journey to heaven by Ariel the fish. He was survived by his adoring mom, Emma, his doting aunt, Lauren, his loving brother Timothy, grandparents Kevin & Lynn and many other friends and relatives.

Funeral or memorial service notice to come.

1579659[/snapback]

Awww....that is so sweet. So sorry to hear about your neice's loss. :(

• 2 weeks later...
Guest auntiesara

I 'm sorry I missed this when it was first posted. Years ago Charlie adopted his white Laboratory Rat from Psych class. His name was Ratty(how original!). The odd thing was that he and all the others for that class were born on my birthday. He didn't live as long as Tiptoe, but he was very smart and affectionate. He loved to tunnel under the covers and nip my toe and stole things of our plate at dinner. I'm sure Emma has wonderful memories of Tiptoe. Tell her I know there is a place for rats to play at the Bridge and she WILL see him again....

Sara

edited for spelling

Edited by auntiesara