Need Help Comparing Pet Insurance Policies?

My head was spinning trying to compare insurance companies so I decided to put everything in a spreadsheet to help me reach a decision. Thought I would share it here in case it can help someone else:

PetInsurance.htm

FYI, the quotes are all for a 2 year old spayed greyhound. When there were discounts applied, I specified them. I tended to stick to comparable deductibles and copays and did not list everything some places offered (for instance, I'm not interested in pursuing a really low or no deductible so I only give quotes for deductibles as low as $100. Similarly I didn't include quotes for 0% copays).

OFFICIAL DISCLAIMER: The information included is what I could discern as best as I could from the websites and sample policies or terms & conditions online. I encourage everyone to read the terms & conditions carefully themselves (I've included links) or to call the companies directly.

On that note, if anyone sees information they feel is incorrect, please PM me and tell me why (feel free to be detailed) and I will fix it if needed.

BTW, I have an Excel file and a PDF, which I think are easier to read. I can't upload either - GT won't let me upload Excel and the PDF is too big so if you want either, PM me an email address and I will try to get it to you.

Edited by NeylasMom

gallery_12662_3351_862.jpg

Jen, CPDT-KA with Zuri, lab in a greyhound suit, Violet, formerly known as Faith, Skye, the permanent puppy, Cisco, resident cat, and my baby girl Neyla, forever in my heart

"The great thing about science is that you're free to disagree with it, but you'll be wrong."

I don't see a link.

Fixed. Unfortunately I had to settle for a less readable format, but I think you can still get the info from it.

Jen, CPDT-KA with Zuri, lab in a greyhound suit, Violet, formerly known as Faith, Skye, the permanent puppy, Cisco, resident cat, and my baby girl Neyla, forever in my heart

"The great thing about science is that you're free to disagree with it, but you'll be wrong."

Ha! Or you can just go here, a link that someone shared in another thread, but that I just got around to looking at. Ah well, I like my spreadsheet and it helps me to see the actual price quotes.