Missing Penny

Guest MaxGreys

Guest MaxGreys

It's been one year since we said good bye to Penny. She was our special brindle greyhound mix. She was like a toddler, so smart and sweet. We miss you girl, run free, we will see you again...

Guest PhillyPups

I know how hard it is. You are not alone in this. There is only one negative I have found to the breed of greyhounds, they do not ever live as long as we would like them to.

I feel your pain for my Howie left for the bridge on the same day one year ago.Just think of them running together playing 'Somewhere Over The Rainbow" and watch for the signs.....Just believe. You will see one sooner of later.Godspeed Penny. :f_pink:f_pink:f_pink

Guest MaxGreys

And now we have adopted two wonderful greys, Airborne, he's my heart hound, who turned 3 in December and Miss Blueberry who will be 3 in July. They have helped fill an emptiness we felt after losing Penny. There will always be special things that Penny did, like getting the paper in the morning. But she has a special place in our hearts.

:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug I am so sorry. So many of us here know your pain. :(:f_pink

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

It's been one year since we said good bye to Penny.  She was our special brindle greyhound mix.  She was like a toddler, so smart and sweet.  We miss you girl, run free, we will see you again...

1286522[/snapback]

Our Valerie crossed the bridge 02/17/2005.It has been a tough few days. We loved her so........greyhound owners past,present and future are the best people on this mother earth.

We where able to save a life.how many people can do what we all did.

Valerie was also a brindle.............bet you she met up with our valerie already across the bridge