Another Sign - The Rainbow Bridge

Fiona3

We just lost our 15 yr old dalmatian on Monday and I was remembering the passing of our other three dogs. I am taking comfort in the following event that happened to me and I hope it will offer some solace to those who have lost a beloved pet.

This really happened to me in April, 2001 when my sweet Ms. Dylan passed away from cancer.

She was known as the "Shy One" and became so dear to me. She was a tiny light brindle greyhound with the sweetest face. To see her find happiness and confidence in our home brought great joy to my heart. She was so content, felt so safe in our care.

The day we had to put her to sleep I was devastated. I left the vet in tears and felt as if my heart had been torn apart. At home I cried and cried for her passing. Suddenly my son called me to the window to look out. There was a beautiful rainbow in the sky stretching over the house toward the vet's office which was a few blocks away. I kept checking out the window and the rainbow was there for over 45 minutes, just sitting in the sky. There was no rain, no storm,

just the beautiful rainbow. I felt comforted that Dylan was letting me know that she was safe,

no longer in pain and that she would always know how much I loved her.

Within the next few days, I heard comments from other people about the unusual rainbow that had appeared that Saturday. In my heart I knew it was a sign of the Rainbow Bridge.

I hope this helps to ease some of the pain that is being felt by those who have recently lost

a dear companion. I just know I'll be reunited someday with those special dogs I have taken into my heart and will always love. Chooch, Ms. Dylan, Lucy and Molly are waiting for me there.

Mary

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

Yes...they always send us a sign don't they? Your baby doll sounds like a very special girl. :grouphug:f_pink May all of our Angels watch over us until we meet again.

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.