Sugs, Still Missing You Lady

Guest PhillyPups

Guest PhillyPups

It has been a year and a half, and a day does not go by that the tears do not come. This lady came to me as an emergency foster, she was dying of depression in the adoption kennel, I thought I would be a greyt one and do her a favor and foster her. I fostered her for 5 minutes, she and Runner stood with crossed heads, he was her protector, her guardian. Sugs, you taught me so much about the love of the GoldenGreys, you taught me life is about one more marshmallow, and you taught me that there is no grace or beauty like that of a GoldenGrey, and you blessed me with your journey. At 14.5 years, you lost the final race with osteo, and I miss you so. This is The Divine Ms. SugarBear on her 12th birthday, Sugs was a beautiful blue fawn, and a very gentle soul that only barked 2 times in the 5 years we spent together, but could nail you through your back with her eyes. I still look for her head around the doorway when I come home, she never ran over, she always poked her head around the door and flipped her ears up, tilted her head and wagged when I went over to her. Sugs wore her ears like a crown, befitting The Divine One.

129f119c436b697fb582ffa8f90028b3.jpg

I remember when the Divine Baby Girl made her journey to the Bridge...Sadly missed...always loved... :grouphug:grouphug:grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

What a beautiful tribute.Tears are flowing with the words you wrote.How very true they are.May you believe that "Somewhere Over The Rainbow" we will all meet n greet one more time.Find my Ray Road Patrol who just passed over last evening and give my angel Howie a run for his money.Run free with the wind sweetheart. :f_red:f_red:gh_run:gh_run

Guest KennelMom

:grouphug Pat - your love for this girl shines bright and true. I know you must miss her so. You will be re-united with her one day when she greets you at the Bridge

Run Free Divine One :gh_run2