A Little Man Lost

Guest Heehoo

Ever met a little dog that stole your heart? Well there was a little guy that we all knew from the kennel who for some reason lost his battle in life last night.

He came into our lives under difficult circumstances...sad times. But he made the most of what was handed to him. He was one of those that made you laugh at what he did...he barked, he growled, he wagged all over. He put his front paws on the fence & greeted everyone like they were long time friends.

He's at the bridge now...wagging all over, running in the snow...catching snow flakes.

We'll miss him, but because of him, we'll all have a better life & a better respect for the breed, we'll have happy stories to share because of him....

An extra star in the sky.

Guest BellaDonna1

Thank you Hilda. We will miss him deeply. Run free little man and you are loved. Please remember us when we cross the bridge because I will be looking for you. Love you little guy..................jan

Guest michael.jenkins
Ever met a little dog that stole your heart? Well there was a little guy that we all knew from the kennel who for some reason lost his battle in life last night.

He came into our lives under difficult circumstances...sad times. But he made the most of what was handed to him. He was one of those that made you laugh at what he did...he barked, he growled, he wagged all over. He put his front paws on the fence & greeted everyone like they were long time friends.

He's at the bridge now...wagging all over, running in the snow...catching snow flakes.

We'll miss him, but because of him, we'll all have a better life & a better respect for the breed, we'll have happy stories to share because of him....

1164854[/snapback]

Guest michael.jenkins

1164854[/snapback]

sorry to hear about your dog, we lost our greyhound jaycee up north of scotland , she ran off 6 weeks ago after getting the scent of a deer, and for some strange reason never returned, we searched for 3 whole weeks, and the worst part of it is not knowing what has happened to her, her brother junior and sister heidi are also missing her terribly. all the best , michael jenkins, glasgow, scotland.

Run free sweet little man, we're going to miss you very much! Such a sweet little guy with a waggy tail. Godspeed Little Boy! :f_red:f_red

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Run with the wind Little Man...You are so loved. :f_red

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest GreyhoundTrish

I miss you little buddy. I'll see you again some day, and I'll have treats in my pocket for you. Jan emailed me last night. Love ya, sweet one. :wub::weep