One Of My Friends Lost Her Sweet Baby Today

Guest Ferrevergrey

Guest Ferrevergrey

Ally was a ferret who belonged to a friend of mine. Actually, I met Marci and Ally just 2 weeks after Marci lost Ally's best friend and cage mate, Stinky. That was the day Boo got so sick and I had to rush him to the sanctuary. Marci and Ally came with us on that trip, Marci was very supportive and has been a good friend to me since. I've talked a couple of times since loosing Boo, and she's been a great support-she went through a similar thing with her Stinky, so she knew what I was going through. Ally was close to Stinky, they did everything together. She was such a cute little girl, she was what ferret lovers refure to as a "pocket ferret". For some unknown reason, occasionally a ferret won't mature and grow as normal. She only weight 3/4 of a lb at her healthiest! She was just a tiny little girl.

Her sweet Ally has been going down hill since she lost Stinky. She just simply lost her will to live. Many medical tests where run, no vet could find a thing wrong with Ally. She called my friend who runs the sanctuary who told me that Ally has gone to far, she just won't eat, won't drink, won't do anything, and there's nothing that can be done for her. She wasn't even sure if Ally would make it through the night, and if she does, Marci has an appointment to go have her euthanized tomorrow morning so Ally and Stinky can once again be together again.

Run free sweet little girl, you will be missed, but we know you just want to be with your Stinky again!

Guest Ferrevergrey
I'm so sorry. These poor little fuzzies seem so fragile but I know their hearts are full of love!

Sara

1084920[/snapback]

Isn't that the truth? I was so worried that's what would happen to my brothers ferret, Frettchen, when I took Boo away, but she never missed a beat. Then again, Boo really didn't care much for other ferrets anyway, he was a momma's boy and prefered me to Frettchen anytime!