Blairs Sire-hit By Car :(

Guest bc_girl

Guest bc_girl

Rookie was Blairs daddy, last night he got out of the breeders yard while she was cleaning the flyball building, and he was hit by a car. Rookie was such a sweetheart, and I handled him in Agility. RIP Rookie. what really angers me though, is that they knew the dogs have been getting out of their yard latley, but they have not even tried to fix it, the breeder told everyone not to bother to come clean the building on thurs. then she goes on friday to clean it herself, obviously it took longer then she "expected" and now she is blaming Rookies death on the flippin building :blink:

allow me to use her exact words:

Chalk one up for that damn building.

My sympathies. f_yellow

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Guest Ferrevergrey

On now, how tragic! I'm sorry, don't be to hard on her. She just made a couple mistakes, she's only human, I'm just sorry it had such a tragic consiquence.

Guest bc_girl

my mom is starting to think this was done on purpose :blink: why? first-the woman has been really annoyed with Rookie latly because he barks a lot and pee's in the house. but she is not one to actually train her dogs. second-why on earth would she purposly leave a dog she is annoyed with in a backyard that she NOWS is not secure while she goes into town, a 45 minut drive, for a couple of hours. and third-normally she makes a big announcment when one of her dogs dies, with all this stuff about how wonderfgul the dog was etc.. etc.., but for Rookie all she did was "just to let you know Rookie was hit by a car on friday while I was at the building cleaning. it was too late for him. damn building." not and exact quote, but the gist of her exact words. I dont know what to think. this woman is crazy, I have posted about her before, she never takes the blame, nothing is ever her fault, she lies almost non stop, she starts up fights out of nothing, she does not know her limits, she has like 8 dogs and only 1 she has managed to train, yet she runs a training facility. :(

Guest auntiesara

This is terribly upsetting especially when the accident was due to carelessness! Please extend my synpathy to everyone who loved Rookie. I know my Angel Rosie is playing with him at the Rainbow Bridge. I truly believe we WILL see them again....

Sara