Cisco

Guest DogGone

Our first Grey, Cisco, passed to the Bridge on 6/16/04. He would have been 7 in November. DH found a roll of film that was not developed and took it in earlier this week. We got it back today and it is so bittersweet. There are a number of pic's of Cisco (right after we adopted him 4 years ago). His muzzle had not grayed and he had his first stuffies! It brought such a wave of emotion, so nice to see him when he was happy and just getting to know us, so sorry he is gone.

:grouphug:bighug:grouphug

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

I'm so sorry. I hope that having Lance around has helped to ease the pain. :f_pink

(I am proud to say that Lance was my foster dog earlier this year..)

ATASCOSITA DIAZ - MY WONDER DOG!
Missing our Raisin: 9/9/94 - 7/20/08, our Super Bea: 2003 - 12/16/09, our Howie: 9/17/97 - 4/9/11, our Bull: 8/7/00 - 1/17/13, our Wyatt Earp: 11/22/06 - 12/16/15, and our Cyclone 8/26/05 - 9/12/16

Thanks Lyn,

Lance has helped - it is impossible to ignore him when he is flinging his toys around. I sometimes wonder if Cisco is smiling down as he watches Lance pester poor Abby. (Abby used to pester Cisco). They are all so special in their own way, I appreciate each one for the unique personality they share with me.

Guest auntiesara

We have had the same experience of finding our Angels on mystery rolls of film without the white mask on their faces and all 4 legs.We hurry to the car so as not to burst into tears in the camera store.....but we are happy to have the memories of happier days...

Sara

Oh, I know that feeling.The same thing happened to me with Howie.The pictures were so hard to look at,but now I have them in a beautiful album with the rest of the family.God Bless.

Guest ProudGreyMom

:( I think of that as a little gift. I found a roll of film like that after my heart dog passed away, and it had the last two pics I took of him before he passed. I was glad to have them and it brought back wonderful memories.

I'm so sorry for your loss.