Sumi

Guest Ferrevergrey

Guest Ferrevergrey

I got a call from my friend at the ferret sanctuary last night. One of my favorites there, this beautiful white girl with a black nose and markings and eyes that made her look just like a little snow seal, crossed the rainbow bridge on Monday. I wish I had a picture of her to show you, I've never seen another ferret like her! She came into the rescue with 3 other ferrets. The first 2 died within a month, her cage mate, Zuki, crossed 2 months ago and Sumi hasn't bonded to any others. Sumi is now happy with her friends across the bridge.

God speed sweet Sumi, you will be missed!

Edited by Ferrevergrey

Guest Ferrevergrey

I feel bad for my friend, this is the 2nd fuzzie she's lost within a week, and she's got 7 sick ones she's taking care of, along with 4 young kits she has to feed every few hours, and Boo stopped eating so she has to feed him "soup" too. She's just had a rough week, I wish I lived closer so I could go help her out and just give her a hug to get her through all this!!!

Guest auntiesara

My Blackie aand FaeRae loved little animals- they used their kittie for a pillow to sleep on-so I know they will help darling Fuzzie get acquainted at the Bridge...

Sara